FK recently signed an exclusive contract with the Governor and director of the municipality of Gornji Vakuf to sell and market the territory of its industrial zone within the framework of the cooperation of the FK Group with the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina. This step is the culmination of the efforts of the FK group to support expansion plans for investment and real estate development, which is starting to take a special interest at this stage due to Bosnia’s investment and government facilities which have attracted Gulf and global industrial companies interest, And all this has invited real estate developers to come to this country, which offers the most important investment opportunities at this point in time.
- Utilities are already connected
- Street lightning
- PTT and electric power network
- 7000 m² for cars and trucks in the center of the zone
- Industrial road 14,00 m wide connected between the zone and the town
- Ability to set up additional power transformers